Monday, January 10, 2022

Welcome (again) To Wild Witchings!

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Autumn and this is again, a restart of the blog I had planned to work on last year but didn't get around to it because 2021 sucked too much to even comprehend reality. So, yay! Let's start over!   

It's a new year. I had so much planned for myself to kick off the year, but then Covid came and knocked us all on our asses. The Toddler had a fever and cough for maybe 36 hours and was back to his normal self. The Teenager still has some congestion, but he had a small fever and just general ickiness. Both V and I have been really congested with coughs, fatigue, and headaches, but I'm the super lucky one who lost their sense of smell and taste! Such a magickal time! 

So, anyway... I have plans for this year. Plans to reconnect with my creativity, my spirituality, my self. I'm not bound to any Gods this year, so this is particularly exciting. There's a lot I want to do. I want to write poetry and stories and blog and get back into reading Tarot and Oracle cards. I want to do all the Witch Crafting and spell working and dive deep into the Chaos. I want to add to my Grimoires and make more candles. I want to start crafting oils and charm bags and just Create and Enchant and Empower like never before. I want to open myself back up to Spirit and just get back to where I was. I want to be enveloped in the magick. I really want to go old school with the blogging, though, like back to 2011 blogging when it was more fun/personal/authentic. Where I share just random shit all the time. Like recipes (food and otherwise), spells, wonderings, thoughts.. stuff like that...

Most importantly, though, my biggest and dreamiest plan is to really not give a fuck anymore. Fuck social media and algorithms. Fuck looking professional and the constant marketing myself mindset. Fuck the "content creating" and following all the popular trends that literally last maybe a day or two before something else comes along to grab our attention. I just really, REALLY don't want to give a fuck anymore. I tried. It didn't work out for me. If anything, it really added a special layer to my depression that I never want to experience again. I just want to enjoy being Me again without having to think twice about anyone else. 

So, yes... Welcome.. Welcome! I hope you all enjoy whatever it is we got going on over here. And if not, that's okay. 

 

-Autumn-

No comments:

Post a Comment